'I am pure beauty. My body is a beautiful expression of my individuality’- your affirmation.
Beauty comes from developing self-esteem, self-love and self-acceptance. It begins with self-appreciation: when we know we are beautiful, others will see our beauty, too. We believe in embracing our individuality while treating ourselves with compassion and gentleness.
1. BUSY BEAUTY Showerless Shave Gel ($15): The first and only shaving gel that allows you to shave anywhere without water. Made with all natural, vegan, paraben free, alcohol free & cruelty-free ingredients like tea tree, eucalyptus, oat, ginger, and clove extracts. This formula helps boost circulation, reduce inflammation, stop razor burn and enhance your glow!
2. Nail Couture Polish by LAUREN B BEAUTY ($18): Cruelty is never beautiful. That’s why this line of lacquer is created to be non toxic, eco friendly, and vegan friendly. Its advanced, quick-drying nail enamels deliver a chip-resistant, long-lasting, mirror-like finish.
3. Vanilla Whipped Butter by BUTTER DEPOT ($20 for 8oz): This organic fluffy moisturizing butter is made with all natural ingredients such as Pumpkin Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and Kokum Butter. It has an amazingly silky texture and melts on contact. No body cream smells better!
4. Set of 3 Flavored Matcha Packages by MOTION MATCHA ($6): Take these single-serve packs wherever your need you matcha fix. Sweetened with monk fruit , a natural, low calorie alternative to sugar, this vitamin-packed powerhouse tastes delicious. Matcha is known to be a potent yet gentle antioxidant. which makes it a must-have for your beauty regiment. Among other things, it's a great pick-me-up for that afternoon slump, as well as an excellent metabolism booster.
5. Protein Cookie by MUNK PACK ($2.90): Each of these sugar free, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free and eggs-free cookies has 18 grams of protein! This better-for-you sweet treat will keep you fueled and feeling good, whether it be on your morning commute, an afternoon in the city, or a weekend in the wilderness.
6. GRATITUDE CARD: Here in FFB we advocate the power of being grateful. We recommend making gratitude a daily priority. We can always pause for a few minutes and find one thing to be grateful for at that moment. We decided to start a new practice within our Feeling Fab community, a practice where we take concrete steps in our gratitude practice. Every month we’ll be including a beautifully-designed gratitude card, each of which borrows from reflecting sources of philosophy, science, psychology and ancient wisdom.