What does it mean to live in the present-and is it even possible for the most ambitious, forward-thinking of us? To live in the present means being conscious and aware of our present internal and external environments with all our senses. We center ourselves on the here and now, giving our full attention to what is directly in front of us. When we train ourselves to live in each present moment, we can discover the beauty and wonder of our everyday lives, learning to focus and manage our energy. Through mindful living, we are more conscious, purposeful, and responsible.
1. Mermaid Cream by LEAF SEED BERRY ($19.5 for 2oz): With its cushion-smooth texture, this deeply-penetrating, non-greasy moisturizer is the perfect addition to your morning skin care ritual. The high oceanic mineral content helps stimulate natural skin cell detoxification and collagen production, resulting in a smooth, clear, glowing complexion.
2. Exfoliating Rosewater Toner by LEAF SEED BERRY ($5): This powerful tonic is so much more than just a toner. Look no further for an all-natural way to experience fewer breakouts, smoother skin, and an overall brighter look with the appearance of smaller pores. Gentle enough to use on all skin types, from young to mature.
3. Wanderlust Turquoise Mala Bracelet by GOGH JEWELRY DESIGN ($29): Turquoise, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors, is one of the oldest stones in human history. It is a gemstone of protection and is known for protecting the wearer from harm. Tibetan turquoise is traditionally received as a fortune-bearing gift, so treat it as a gift to yourself!
4. Bamboo Blend Yoga Socks by TOE TALK ($12): You don't have to be barefoot to feel grounded. These socks provide the grip you need to hold, possess, and maintain your balance during yoga practice. These lightweight yoga/pilates socks are made with a bamboo blend and are extremely soft and stretchable. The non-slip grips improve traction, balance, and stability while the reinforced toe and heel offer durability.
5. Cotton Canvas Cosmetic/Travel Bag by MYTATS ($20): Keep your cosmetic/travel/work essentials organized with this durable canvas travel makeup bag, made to go wherever life leads you.