‘Life is a gift. Today begins my new life. I am renewed and restored’ ~ your affirmation
Even with its struggles and difficulties, life can be beautiful. It depends on what you decide to focus on. We all know it's not material things that make us thrive. A beautiful life is one that makes you feel fully alive, makes you feel purposeful and inspired, grateful for the blessings that you were given. A beautiful life starts with self-love!
Building a beautiful life can be a tough process at first. Let’s start with loving ourselves more. Self-love is a journey. It takes dedication, devotion, and practice. Like most skills, self-love can be practiced and mastered. It can be strengthened by creating routines. Here are a few steps for cultivating self-love and how to start living your beautiful life:
• Practice daily affirmations (you can start with the affirmation we included with this theme)
• Recite mantras that encourage self-compassion. You can start with this: “I am peace”
• Watch your self-talk. Keep it positive
1. Bath Tea Bag by Wildflower Beauty ($4.50): Treat yourself to the experience of bath tea. The tea that treats your skin and mind. Made with dried flowers, this herbal blend of dried flowers is the combination you need to help you pampered, relaxed and loved. To Brew: Remove tag and tie. Draw a warm bath and throw the tea bag into the tub! Let float around for at least 10 minutes. Each bag is good for 2 baths.
2. Body Oil Spray by Wildflower Beauty ($15.00): the perfect body oil to hydrate the skin and body while relaxing scents of lavender blended with a light citrus calm the mind. The combination of oils in this product hydrate the skin and can provide you with long-lasting soft skin. We use oils of the highest quality that are full of antioxidants and skin hydrating properties to give you the best product available.
3. ScrubMee by Oiliving Life ($18): Using Scrub Mee is like visiting the spa in your own shower! Highly moisturizing this exfoliating blend of raw, fair trade sugar crystals formed from evaporated organic sugar cane juice gently rubs away dead skin cells allowing your skin to feel rejuvenated. Scrub Mee is a must for your shower routine. It is made from organic, vegan, all natural ingredients and pure essential oils only! Use it from head to toe, but use it gently when scrubbing your face!
4. Liquid Lip Stain by LA RITZY ($20): A touch of lip gloss can add the perfect finishing touch to any look! This gorgeous lip stain is cruelty-free, vegan-friendly and long-lasting. Most importantly, LARITZY only uses the highest quality skin-loving ingredients that moisturize and condition your skin at the same time. At LARITZY, everything is made with love for humans and animals.
5. Cleaning Towelettes by BOX Naturals (set of three $2): you can use BOX Naturals in many different ways:removing makeup, cleaning hands, in place of a quick shower, wiping yoga mats. These luxe towelettes are individually wrapped and lightly scented with organic essential oils: lavender towelettes are helpful with soothing pre-existing irritation; rose and lavender essentials oils are known to benefit your skin and mood. They are pH balanced and 100% biodegradable, and they’re also entirely free of parabens, dyes, petrochemicals, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances.