Savasana is a position of rest and relaxation, but that doesn’t mean that it’s the easiest one in yoga. It is usually practiced at the end of yoga class and is meant to give you space in which deep healing can take place. In our busy, stressful lives, the idea of clearing our minds and relaxing our bodies can seem so intimidating that we don’t try. Just as Savasana is usually practiced after an active yoga session, we must try to find time and space for relaxation and self-care.
With this box, we invite you to take few moments in your day to quiet your thoughts, let go of the day’s problems and focus on taking care of your body and nourishing your hearts.
1. Handmade Sari Art Journal by INDIAN JOURNALS: This versatile and beautiful art journal is made from recycled acid -free handmade paper.
2. Sweet Dreams Salve by SINCERELY DIFFERENT: This luxurious salve helps anxious sleepers get great sleep and is easy to use! Just rub a small amount on the temples and wrists and send the nightmare of sleeplessness away.
3. Hand Poured Wooden Wick Candles by GOOD NIGHT DARLING: Lie back, relax and soak in the tranquil ocean vibes with the ambiance created by these candles.
4. Sleeping Beaute Tea by GOOD NIGHT DARLING : The beautiful people behind this company want you to know that sleep is not a luxury, or an indulgence. Delicate and serene, Sleeping Beaute Tea is an herbal infusion of spearmint, rose hips, lavender, chamomile, lemon balm, plantain leaf, and licorice root.
5. Foot Cream by YORBA ORGANICS: Using only the best wild-harvested organic and gentle ingredients this natural yet complex foot and heel balm is extremely effective in treating foot dryness.