Making “typical” New Year’s resolutions can feel unmanageable and overwhelming. After all, most of us have a hard time keeping them! But here at Feeling Fab, we are all for making self-care a priority and setting a few resolutions can help with making that a reality. We can all agree that taking some time and energy into looking out for yourself is good, right? The first step in making self-care resolutions is being okay with making yourself a priority. No shame.
1. Soy Much Brighter Vegan Soywax Candle: Why soy? Soy wax offers the cleanest burn, with almost no soot. A cleaner burn from soy is comparatively better for you and the environment over its paraffin wax counterparts and contains absolutely no harmful toxins. Since soy burns at a cooler temperature than other waxes, it burns slower and releases the scent at a more leisurely pace.
2. Microdermabrasion Scrub by DERMA-E: This award-winning treatment buffs skin, helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars. This fantastic formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt to help buff away dull surface cells, help to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils.
3. Organic Nutrition Bars by SIMPLE SQUARES®: Made from 5 whole food ingredients, SIMPLE Squares® are a snack you can feel good about. The makers of these clean snacks don’t use harmful syrups, fillers or preservatives for a quick fix. What they use is organic, easy to read ingredients that can be picked directly from nature.
4. Poison Apple Organic Lip Balm and Gloss by HERBAL MOON APOTHECARY ($10): This chic lip balm is lightly scented like a crisp apple harvest and is tinted the perfect red color. Nourishing and conditioning, this balm is made with organic ingredients that will leave your lips feeling delightfully soft and ready for some magic.
5. Rosemary-Mint Organic Hair Serum by HERBAL MOON APOTHECARY($15): Treat your hair to this organic serum that's packed full of nourishing vitamins. Perfect for all hair types and specially blended to aid in hair growth, this serum will keep your hair smooth and soft throughout the day. To use: Start with a small pump of oil and massage into hands to stimulate and warm the oils before applying evenly to wet or dry hair. Add additional serum as needed based on hair thickness and length.
6. This month, we ’ve included a NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS card for you to set your goals and priorities for the year ahead. What do you want more of in 2018? What do you want less of? Be bold. Be honest. Be yourself.