Breath is the link between our mind and our body. We all know that our breathing is calm when the body is calm, and agitated or labored when the body is agitated or labored. Breathing mindfully is the key to calming your mind and relaxing your body. This month we focus on learning to breath mindfully. Follow our simple breathing exercise, found on your Zen card this month.
1. Rose Grapefruit Hydrosol Face Toner by MADE SIMPLE SKINCARE ($15): This vegan, organic alcohol free toner hydrates, refreshes and tonifies skin. Made with certified organic hydrosols and essential oils it’s a great step to add to your skincare routine to maintain clear and healthy skin. Shake well before use. Spray 2-3 times to face daily and nightly before bed, anytime you want to set makeup or feel refreshed.
2. Yoga In A Cup by WILDE ONE ($3): This soothing, balancing elixir helps reduce stress and anxiety, calm the mind and body, and promote an overall sense of inner zen. Add it to your morning latte for a calm, blissful energy, or drink it with warm water or nut milk in the evening to wind down after a long, stressful day and get a good night of deep, restful sleep. Its main ingredient, Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract, is used by Taoist monks to enhance meditation. It helps reduce anxiety, relax the mind, and promote an overall sense of calm and centeredness.
3. Invigorate Balancing Oil by CUCCIO SOMATOLOGY ($6): Great to keep with you for an afternoon pick-me-up, to wake up the senses or to create an experience for yoga and/or massage. Can be used for the beginning of any session. Also can be applied directly to skin since it is diluted unlike most essential oils. Can also be used in combination with a lotion for an added scent.
4. Warrior Chick Toe Talk Sports Socks ($12): creates high-quality socks for women who embody the mind and body connection. These non-slip grippy socks are perfect for yoga, Pilates, barre, and dance. The silicone grip provides a non-slip surface on or off the mat
5. Minimize Me Moisturizer by REVIVE NATURALS ($20): The formula of this amazing cream is packed with antioxidants and fortified with vitamins to promote collagen production and revitalize damaged skin. This product will not only moisturize your skin, but over time will improve the skin’s elasticity and overall appearance. It’s formulated to combat aging, dark spots, dull-looking and dry skin. This Minimize Me Moisturizer contains gentle AHAs to exfoliate and minimize the size of your pores.