Scroll down for products pictures and descriptions
Summer is a great time to think about self-care. With long sunny days and warmer weather, there are more opportunities than ever to switch up your routine and enjoy what the season has to offer. This month we want to encourage you to get moving, get outside and enjoy the sunshine! We hope that suggestions from our FFB Weekly Challenges will help you get moving, get outside and enjoy the sunshine!
IN YOUR BOX:
1. FLOATING RAW CITRINE NECKLACE, custom designed for Feeling Fab ($21).
This healing gemstone necklace, designed for Feeling Fab Box, is so unique and beautiful. It is perfect for layering, or looks great when worn alone. Citrine gemstone is connected to the comfort, warmth and power given by the sunlight. The yellow quartz energizes, breathing new life into anyone who uses it for its citrine healing properties. Citrine crystals vibrate at a frequency that encourages creativity and facilitates the transformation of hope and dreams into reality.
2. MULTISTICK by HAN ($16) Add a little color with our Multistick- without synthetic colorants or other harmful ingredients. Formulated with shea butter, coconut oil, and acai oil, our Multisticks add a sheer pop of healthy color anywhere on your face. Featuring antioxidants including acai oil, this multistick is nourishing and hydrating while delivering beautiful color.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Instead of synthetic and toxic chemicals, HAN’s All Natural Multistick features natural and certified organic ingredients that are equally efficacious- like shea butter and Vitamin E instead of mineral oil and parabens. The color from all HAN products comes from plant and mineral-based pigments for a healthy and safe alternative to harmful colorants. This Multistick is 100% vegetarian, gluten-free, cruelty-free, petrochemical-free, paraben-free, artificial color-free, GMO-free, phthalate-free and silicone-free.
HOW TO USE: Lightly dab and warm product in tube with fingertips. Apply onto the apples of cheeks and blend or apply with stippling brush for cheeks. For lips and eyes, dab and blend with finger or use brush. Layer for more color intensity.
3. THE STORY OF MY TEA, Starfruit Kiwi Cold-Brewed Tea, 4 cups $7
This beautiful brand was created to help people understand and appreciate tastes from different cultures. The creators of this brand realized that there is a great deal of exotic and unique tea out there in the world but there is no easy way to explore and enjoy them. This made them want to bring the beauty of tea to an audience that otherwise would have harder access to it.
This tea is a natural blend, tropical, fresh and fruity. It can be sipped all day as its caffeine free. This tea doesn't contain artificial flavors!
Ingredients: Star fruit slices, kiwi, apple pieces, pineapple pieces, lemongrass, ginger, orange pieces
HOW TO USE:
There are 2 ways you can prepare this iced tea:
1- Just add the pouch to a 1qt jar and refrigerate for about 8 hours
2- Steep me in half a quart of hot water, then add another half a quart of ice cubes
Temp: 212 F Time 8-10 minutes
4. Natural Body Butter, Green Aloe & Clover, LUXE BLUE $11
The Luxe Body Butter Parfait includes Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, which have historical benefits to the skin. Scars, blemishes, imperfections have known to heal from these nourishing oils. In addition, Vitamin E and Japanese Green Tea are included to help combat free radicals!
HOW TO USE: Apply a dollop of body butter directly to your skin. Rub it in gently, using firm, broad strokes, until the body butter is fully absorbed. Pay particular attention to your feet, hands, elbows and knees, regions that tend to get particularly dry or calloused.
5. Shower Steamser, ‘Energize’, LUXE BLUE $4
When your body begs for bath bombs, but your clock says there’s no way, use this indulgent and invigorating Shower Steamer. Aromatherapy shower steamers are a great way to incorporate mood enhancing fragrance into an otherwise boring daily routine. This blend is made with Orange oil, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, and Linen.
HOW TO USE: Simply place the tablet in the shower (not directly on the drain), allow the steam from the heat of the shower to activate the aromatherapy blend while you cleanse.
6. STAROVSKIN, Real Soothing Sheet Mask with Iceland Water, Lichi, $4
We love sheet masks because the sheet itself creates a seal on your skin, preventing any of the mask's essential ingredients from evaporating and helping them penetrate the skin. The litchi extracts deliver moisture and nutrition deep into the skin. It provides deep vitality and nutrients to skin and improves the health of skin.
7. Soft Elastic Cotton Spa Headband, $7.80
It’s lightweight. It’s soft. It’s supple. It holds your hair back without ruining the “do”. This Spa Headband is made of towel cloth of good quality, soft and skin-friendly, and it has good elasticity, very comfortable to wear. You’ll never want to use another headband again. A snap to wash and dry.
HOW TO USE: It is suitable face cleaning, shower time or applying makeup.
8. Temporary Tattoos - Flowers & Butterflies. We love temporary tattoos for fostering creativity and promoting freedom of personal expression. We love these most adorable, sweet and so appropriate for our summer theme butterfly tattoos.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply the tattoo to the surface you wish to have it on (don’t forget to peel off the plastic!)
2. Wet the tattoo with a damp cloth or paper towel and press down for at least 10-15 seconds.
3. Gently peel the back away from tattoo and admire your extraordinary work.
A high quality temporary tattoos that will last for two days up to a week.
Application directions are included in your package.
Easy and quick to apply and remove.
9. WEEKLY CHALLENGES by FEELING FAB BOX, $4
We created this hands-on guide for you and your summer self-care journey. We created this activity hoping to help you to become a better you and bring yourself closer to the life you’ve always wanted.
10. Organic Yerba Mate Tea, LOVE FROM ARGENTINA, $2.75 Use coupon code FEELINGFAB to get 20% off your first order (www.lovefromargentina.com)
Yerba is the perfect addition to your wellness routine! Yerba is an herbal adaptogen enjoyed as a tea infusion. It has less caffeine than coffee, yet more than green tea. Yerba is a South American superfood that promotes weight loss, reduces inflammation and sweet cravings, increases energy and mood.
HOW TO USE: Just heat up water and pour over tea bag. Enjoy it hot or over ice.