We all have dozens of routines we go through daily, and, for the most part, we do them with a blind unconsciousness. We wake up, drink our morning coffee, drive to work, make a meal, pay our bills... and remember none of it. We want to suggest that any routine can be transformed into a ritual.
While routines aim to make the chaos of everyday life more containable, rituals aim to imbue the mundane with an element of the magical.
(Scroll down for product pictures and descriptions)
1. Five More Minutes Eye Mask by ETTITUDE ($18): Quiet your mind and relax your body with our luxurious 100% Organic Bamboo Lyocell eye mask. This incredibly soft and lightly cushioned mask sits softly against your face to block out light. Perfect for deep relaxation, savasana or meditation.
2. Motivate Essential Oil Serum by THE HIPPIE HOMESTEADER ($10): This essential oil blend combats fatigue, promotes wellbeing, and increases mental alertness. Apply on your wrists, temples, or where your intuition guides you. Then inhale deeply and feel energized, focused, and alert!
3. Pure Rose Infused Oil Cleanser + Cotton Washcloth OLIO BEAUTY ($11): Facial cleansing is an essential first step to any healthy skincare routine - make it count. This gentle Rose-infused cleansing oil that leaves your face clean, soft, and well moisturized while delivering a radiant boost to your skin complexion.
4. Summer Blend Tea by THE STILL CO ($10): Want to keep cool after your yoga practice? Or just need something refreshing that's not carbonated or loaded with sugar? This tea can have you feeling like the breeze blowing through your hair. This blend is floral, citrus and oh-so cooling. Perfect for the warmest of days. Caffeine-Free.
5. Eucalyptus-peppermint cooling spray by Meraki Botanicals ($12/1oz): This cooling spray is wonderful for keeping your skin cool and fresh throughout an intense vinyasa practice, or a hot summer day spent outside. PEPPERMINT & EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OILS open airways to promote better breathing and cool the surface of the skin, reducing any pain associated with sunburn. ALOE VERA soothes and calms inflamed skin while repairing burns and cuts.
6. FEELING FAB ZEN CARD: HEART CENTER MEDITATION affirmation card created and designed for our FAB TRIBE community.